Just a few years ago, choosing a backpacking sleeping pad was easy — you only had a few choices. Now you’ve got dozens, ranging from ultralight inflatables to cushy air beds and everything in between. In this guide, I break down the three core types of backpacking pads and illuminate which pads are best for certain conditions — and your budget.
- Getting Started Fly Fishing Is Easier Than You Think
- Sleeping in the Backcountry, a.k.a. Finding the Right Backpacking Pad
- Toughest Waterproof Cameras for 2015
- Dedicated Waterproof Cameras: 3 Best Rugged Cameras
- Topo Maps for iPhone and iPad Review: Best Topo App for Backwoods Adventure [Man Makes Fire]